Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Something I learned that I will use:

I learned a few things that I may be able to incorporate into my teaching. Because I only teach 1 class/day in PE and a majority of my job is spent organizing MS Sports & Activities, not many functions are especially applicable to me. That being said, the Garage Band and iMovie features will be very useful to me when I have to make a presentation to MS Students. I learned how to edit audio, extract audio from an inserted video, and how to overlay new audio to compliment the movie. This is something that I will definitely put into good use in the future.
I think these features, along with the Screencasting, will also be effective on days when I am not available to teach yet still want the substitute to cover something without having a waste-day.

1 comment:

  1. Tim,

    Great ideas! I bet you could put the presentations and screen casts on your website. Maybe you could like a MS PE website to the MS Sports website for your sub to use when you are out.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete